Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of $500 is required before Topbus will lock your event in.
- If for any reason you have to cancel your event, Topbus will refund the deposit, unless the event is less than one month away then Topbus will work with you to get another event at another time under way for you and use the $500 for the new event.
- The full amount for the hire less the deposit must be paid for 7 days before your event unless another date has been passed by Craig Nicholson Director.
- All liquor licensing laws must be adhered to and Topbus will enforce these rules.
- No alcohol is to be taken off the bus
- No alcohol is to be brought back on the bus from any other establishment
- No BYO Topbus has a full on- License and all alcohol will be sold on the bus. If BYO is found the organiser will reimburse us and pay the total of the alcohol found
- No intoxicated persons will be served, and the intoxicated persons will be sent home in a taxi at your expense.
How many people can TOPBUS carry?
Can we BYO?
Do we stop at all?
How old do we have to be?
We can do non-alcohol functions too for all ages.
Can we eat on TOPBUS?
Are there toilets on the bus?
Can we decorate the Bus?
What kind of music do you have? Can I bring some of my own?
The balance of the booking must be paid 7 days before boarding
If you wish to use the Spa Pool you must book this and you will need at least 1.5 hours to stop and enjoy the pool, bring your togs and your own towels.
Cancellations: Cancellations of confirmed bookings within 28 days of booking date will incur a 100% penalty of your $500 deposit. No-shows are 100% non-refundable.
No Smoking on the bus; we make regular stops along the way.
Staff reserve the right to refuse entry to the bus and to refuse service at their discretion.
No BYO drinks, we are fully licensed and stock a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.